Paul Horvath Solicitor/SportsLawyer, a boutique law firm based in Melbourne CBD,is looking for a Lawyer with 2 to 4 years experience.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position in a friendly, dynamic team environment, then this could be the role for you!
You'll impress us with your:
- Relevant experience as a lawyer
- Professional presentation with a strong focus on exceptional and professional client service and delivery
- Impressive attention to detail in fast-paced situations
- Proactive approach and initiative
- Interest in Sports Law preferable
- A background in commercial or employment law.
About the firm:
What the Firm Offers:
- Small, fast-paced team environment
- Interesting work with a high focus on sport and employment law;
- Progressive and growing boutique firm in the City;
- A high profile work, clients and cases.
If you're ready to take the next step, apply now!
Applications will only be accepted by email on submission of a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and how you meet the key requirements of the role.
No recruitment agencies please.
To apply please attach your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org