Affects all areas of the Racing Industry
Whether you’re a Jockey, Trainer, Owner, Racing Club or Authority, when it comes to Racing Law you need a legal team that understands Racing Law to get the right results. An unexpected charge, or poorly handled complaint could have a devastating effect on your position and / or investment.
As a past board member of Harness Racing Victoria, Sports Lawyer Principal Paul Horvath, has firsthand industry knowledge and expertise. SportsLawyer can assist you with all legal issues pertaining to Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound Racing Codes.
Paul (SportsLawyer Principal Lawyer) has 10 years of experience in Racing Law and acts with the assistance of his team of experts to provide efficient and effective advice and representation.
How can we help you?
Our Racing lawyers deliver a range of services, including skilled advice and representation for:
- Racing Code disputes
- Dispute resolution, tribunals & litigation
- Racing Appeals and Disciplinary Board (RAD) appearances
- Equal opportunity, discrimination & harassment
- Advice on personal injury & negligence
- Contract negotiation and advice for sale of racehorses, racehorse syndications, owner and trainer agreements, and breeding and bloodstock agreements;
- Negligence claims,
- Good Governance (and risk management) advice for clubs, codes etc.